Monday, June 19, 2006

BUDDHA

Something really weird, something really strange.
Sometimes into the depths of the ocean,
sometimes onto the mighty range.
As smooth as fresh air or as coarse as pain.
………………………………………………………
………………………………..is what ?
is ur life…….is my life.

Pale with shadows of grey and white,
Or colours so colourful and joys of pride.
With happenings and mishappenings went ahead my life,
Yet was there a gap to be filled,
Un known to me yet it killed.

An unknown desire or an alien fear.
Tension of marks or some unseen failure.
A new good girlfriend or careers with more lucre.
Papa’s scoldings ,mum’s expectations.

Rotations, revolutions went through this small brain of mine.
Thoughts, swirling from here to there like a wild swine.

………………………ah who is it”, I asked, but no one replied.
Whose un readable palms above my eyes.
A second grew into a year long pause.
No thoughts, no breath, no beating of heart.
No bother of the world running out of my claws.
A feeling free from the reach of vocabulary,
A joy free from the material periphery
ran through my hollow veins.
Half closed eyes and an eclipsing smile
Appeared and then disappeared.

Another tick of the clock perforated the silence.
My soul came back but with a majestic violence.
A teacher, a friend and a guide,
To talk to, to fight and argue with’
And to listen to my cries.
That eclipsing smile and those half closed eyes.


© Shobhit kaushal